As technology advances, it can be challenging — and expensive — for small-to-medium businesses to keep up. That’s why the federal government set aside $4 billion in its 2021 budget to create the Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP). The new program has two core goals:
- Help businesses get their offerings online / enhance their existing e-commerce presence
- Help businesses digitize their operations
So how can you enhance your business, and how does the Boost Your Business Technology Grant work? Join Soumya Ghosh, Director at MNP Digital, to learn more.
The CDAP allows companies that may not have otherwise invested in technology to assess their needs and plan their digital transformation journey, at essentially no cost. The presentation will discuss the CDAP eligibility criteria, scope, application process, and relevant timelines.
- How CDAP can help your business grow
- Scope of the CDAP Program
- CDAP Application Process
- How MNP can help you
- Soumya Ghosh, Director of Technology Solutions, MNP.
- Soumya is a seasoned leader with 17 years of experience developing digital strategies for private and public sector organizations, delivering multi-million-dollar technology programs, building innovation programs and teams, enhancing customer experience, and delivering value to clients and organizations. Soumya is passionate about providing business value and customer experience through digital technologies, data, and analytics. Soumya’s ability to connect the dots between people, processes, and technology allows him to provide innovative solutions to existing business problems.