Do you have a project in Data, Finance, ESG or Economic Analysis that would be really helpful for your company in the next year? Our Master’s students have the right set of food sector knowledge and Analysis skills to complete a project for you!
The UBC Master of Food and Resource Economics (MFRE) Program is looking for Food and Beverage Companies (Project Partners) to offer real-world Graduating Projects to Students from May to August 2024.
- Each Graduating Project is tailored specifically towards the Project Partner’s goals, to ensure students produce relevant project deliverables for you.
- Graduating Projects can be either paid or unpaid, as long as it offers an enriching learning experience for the students within the MFRE scope.
- Our Master’s students are required to complete a Graduating Project to obtain their degree; it is equivalent to a 6-credit work experience course.
- Projects take place from May to August 2024, and are supported by UBC Faculty members and MFRE staff to ensure sound approach and deliverables.
- BCFB Members continuously provide amazing Graduating Projects and benefit from the Graduating Projects year after year.
- Learn about the UBC MFRE Program, our team and the student cohort
- Learn about the Graduating Projects, what kinds of projects fit, and gain ideas for potential projects
- Decide if it’s a good fit for you to engage with a Graduating Project this year
- Dr. Kelleen Wiseman, MBA, PhD – Academic Director, UBC Master of Food and Resource Economics (MFRE)
- Janelle Tan, PMP, MFRE - Graduating Projects Manager, UBC Master of Food and Resource Economics (MFRE)