Join FoodMesh for this session to hear important information about the problem of avoidable waste food waste. You will also hear from a number of additional organizations who can support your organization with your food waste reduction efforts.
FoodMesh is a Vancouver-based Benefit Corporation, dedicated to reducing food waste and feeding more. Its professional food recovery services help organizations quickly and easily divert the maximum volume of their unsold food to the people in our communities who need it most.
- Learn about the social, environmental and economic costs of food waste
- Find out ways in which your organization can reduce its food waste footprint
- Meet service providers that can help you find new uses for your unsold food
- Megan Czerpak, Foodmesh
- Stuart Lilley, ReFeed Farms and Waste Collection
- Michelle Reining, Vancouver Food Runners
- Sang Le, Peko Produce
- Christine Couvelier, Trendi
Thank you to our 2023 Title Sponsor: