|HR Peer Group (In-Person)
|Login or Join to view tickets
If you are a Human Resources professional or play a key role in the HR in your business, come join your fellow BCFB peers in our HR Peer Group event.
The February 27th session will feature a short impactful presentation by Trevor Baker, Managing Director of MacDonald Search Group, on how to retain your employees followed by a candid group discussion among peers to share experiences, challenges and ideas facilitated by Harmen Deol of Fine Choice Foods and Georgina Boyne of Northam Beverages.
Who Should Attend:
- Mid-senior level HR professionals in the food & beverage Industry
- Leaders, founders and owners who are responsible for HR
What to Expect:
- A facilitated group discussion to openly share ideas and seek advice from industry peers
- New industry insight and valuable knowledge
- A community of support and new industry connections
February Topic: Unlocking the Secrets of Employee Turnover: Mastering the Art of Employee Retention
Are you ready to transform the way your organization tackles the costly and disruptive challenge of talent loss? Tailored specifically for HR professionals in the food processing industry, we'll delve into the core reasons behind why employees leave organizations. We will introduce actionable strategies and work to craft compelling retention plans to keep your top talent energized and engaged.
- Cost of key talent loss
- Understand why employees leave companies
- Understand which employees need retention strategies and why
- Practical ideas to implement to retain employees
- Question and answers
- Trevor Baker is the energetic Managing Director of MacDonald Search Group, a leading national recruitment solution provider specializing in the Canadian food processing industry. With a track record spanning nearly 15 years in human capital solutions, Trevor is not just a recruitment expert; he's also a certified coach and in the process of CPHR accreditation, adding an extra layers of depth to his professional background. Trevor, along with his team, partner with food manufacturing clients to unravel and conquer complex HR challenges all across Canada.
*Please note spaces are limited to 20 participants for this session*
*Light refreshments and snacks will be served*