Managing margins is not a simple endeavor. It requires a fine balance, especially with rising input cost, labour shortages, and unprecedented challenges affecting your bottom line. There are a number of key metrics and considerations that can help you maximize revenue potential. These go hand in hand with efforts to minimize cost. Discover how successful food and beverage manufacturers are able to adapt and overcome challenges using data-driven strategies that build team capacity, optimize operations, reduce waste and increase profit.
- Find new opportunities to optimize cost for your business
- Increase efficiency by keeping an eye on critical success metrics
- Learn about integrated strategies that ensure a 100% fulfillment rate
- Develop new strategies to automate compliance and people-centric productivity
- Discover how to develop a culture that thrives on data to add value at every stage of production
- Steve Burton, Founder & CEO, Icicle Technologies Inc.
- Steven Burton is the creator of the award-winning food production management system, Icicle. Through the development of advanced food safety technology based on over a decade of sophisticated software development expertise, Burton has taken Icicle beyond document management and food safety to offer a complete solution for smart automation, improving quality standards, production efficiency, and expanding growth opportunities for all types of food businesses.