Behind every successful food or beverage business is an understanding of how the current financial environment is impacting their bottom line. From rising interest rates and inflation to the cost of raw materials and inputs, there are many factors to navigate. Explore how the cost of borrowing shapes business decisions and how partnering with your lender can optimize profitability when margins are tight in the food and beverage sector
- Understand how the current financial environment is impacting your bottom line.
- Explore how the cost of borrowing shapes business decisions in the food and beverage sector.
- Discover the 2023 projections for Canadian food and beverages.
- Find ways to alleviate labour challenges which should boost productivity and drive growth.
Avi Kay - Director, Commercial Financing, FCC
- Avi Kay is the Director of Commercial Financing for FCC, a federal Crown corporation and the only commercial lender 100% invested in Canadian food and agriculture. With his almost 20 years in financial service and commercial banking, Avi and his experienced team of relationship managers across BC are passionate about helping entrepreneurs prosper and thrive in Canada’s food and beverage space. A regular presence at all BCFB events, Avi takes every opportunity to support local businesses and advocate on the industry’s behalf.
Thank you to our 2023 Title Sponsor: