Business Process Improvement is an initiative to increase efficiencies in your company. So, if you’re looking to reduce your departmental costs, increase your production / service output, or standardize your business processes, you’ll love the actionable techniques in this webinar.
Many small and medium size businesses struggle with inefficient business processes. These manual processes include the use of paper forms and/or Excel spreadsheets or duplicate data entry in disparate systems. Praveen Rajasekaran, Business Analyst at Umbrella Consulting, will demonstrate a simple 5 step approach to improve and streamline businesses processes by eliminating inefficiencies within your company.
- What is Business Process Improvement
- 5 Step to Implement Successful Business Processes:
- Mapping the current state
- Perform gap analysis
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Map the future state
- Plan the implementation roadmap
- Praveen Rajasekaran, Project Manager at Umbrella Consulting, holds 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst and Project Manager and has worked in both public and private sector companies in BC. His strengths and passion lie in adding value to businesses and people by enabling processes and technology. Praveen is a natural leader with an ability to lead highly collaborative teams to create business efficiency, improve productivity and meet project objectives. His core competencies include stakeholder management, systems implementation, requirements analysis and change management.
Thank you to our 2023 Title Sponsor: